Interested in being part of research that could impact how the coast and countryside is managed for you?
Josey Field is a student at the European Centre for Environment and Human Health, currently working on a project that aims to investigate the relationship shared between young adults, their nature sport, and environmental charities.
Josey is looking for:
- Females and males
- Aged between 18-30
- Who would describe themselves as keen mountain bikers, surfers, trail runners or climbers
- Who have been dedicated to their nature sport for at least a year or more
What would you have to do?
- Meet up for one interview which will last between 1 ½ – 2 hours
- Talk about your personal sporting experiences, the natural environment, and environmental charities in general. Specifically, Josey will also talk about the National Trust.
What do you need to bring to the Interview?
- During the interview you will be asked: “Can you give me a sense of what it is like for you whilst you are mountain biking?”
- If you feel that this question can be best illustrated with the help of photographs or other visual media, please feel free to bring them along to the interview.
Where can I get more information about the project?
- Contact Josey directly by email: email@example.com
- Or check out her blog: www.mynaturesport.wordpress.com
Please do feel free to contact Josey. She is really happy to talk to you about what she is doing, with no pressure to take part.